4.19.2008

wak



Everyone has his or her internet routine.  For me the Wooster Collective never goes unchecked (http://www.woostercollective.com).  It's one of my favorite sites (props to karp).  Wooster is a site dedicated to the celebration of street art around the world.  It's updated often with photos/videos of graffiti, stencils, installations, protests, etc.

During internet time today, Wooster presented me with a really kewl artist that I wanted to plug on my blog.  Zak Smith is his name.  Everyday, Zak uploads a new image from his sketchbook to his site.  The thing that I really resonate with in his images is his narrative of contemporary life...whether politically driven, sexually themed, or purely imaginative, he captures the status quo in a colorful and psychedelic way.

No comments: